- It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that family and guests are dressed and acting appropriately.
- All clothing should be neat and clean in appearance.
- In all areas of the club where hats are permitted, hats must be worn forward.
- The use of cell phones for conversation is strictly prohibited throughout the Clubhouse. Cell phone conversations are permitted only within the locker rooms, pool area, or in the parking lot. In areas where phone conversations are permitted, Members and guests must keep their conversations discrete and not disturb others.
- Locker room attendants can provide lockers for guests; please do not change shoes in the parking lot.
- Dress denim is permitted club-wide, except for the golf course, golf practices areas, and main floor of the clubhouse. Denim should always be in good repair, without rips, tears, raw edges or acid wash.
- Collared or banded shirts are required on the golf course and practice facilities. Shirts must be worn tucked in.
- Sport slacks or walking shorts are acceptable, but shorts may be no more than 4” above the knee.
- Denim, cargo pants, tee shirts and warm-up suits not permitted.
- Hats must always be worn forward.
- All Members and Guests are asked to remove hats and visors inside the clubhouse.
- The dress code is country club casual, unless specified otherwise by a club event. Country Club casual for men suggests dress pants/dress shorts with a collared shirt. Country Club casual for ladies suggests dresses, skirts, golf or dress shorts and golf shirts or blouses.
- Dress denim is permitted in our dining room and new bar space. Denim should always be in good repair, without rips, tears, raw edges or acid wash.
- Collared or banded shirts are always required in the clubhouse. Shirts must be worn tucked in unless the shirt is designed to be un-tucked.
- Sandals and appropriate footwear are permitted in the clubhouse.
- Appropriate racquets apparel and footwear is allowed on the scoreboard terrace, bar, and dining areas.
- Swimming attire may only be worn in the enclosed Pool Area.
- Members and their guests must wear cover-ups to and from their vehicles.
- Cell phone conversations should be as brief as possible.
- Appropriate racquets apparel and footwear are acceptable in the racquets area and facilities.
- Dress denim is permitted club wide, except for the golf course, golf practices areas, and main floor of the clubhouse.
- Denim should always be in good repair, without rips, tears, raw edges or acid wash.